Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Seven #126

I can't believe I forgot to blog yesterday! I had been doing so well with the daily thing too. Well, the rules of Blog365 say I can just post an extra one today and backdate it, so here's yesterday's post:

Sunday_Seven
This week’s question might turn a few people off. Not everyone is willing to go on record over politics, and I understand that. So if you want to bow out of this week’s edition, I’ll understand. Just be sure to be back next week!
For those who don’t mind talking politics, you’ll need to take this candidate quiz. Starting with the top match, name the seven candidates the quiz says most closely match your views.
As we all know quizzes are imperfect at best, but here are my results:
  1. John McCain
  2. Mike Huckabee
  3. Rudy Giuliani
  4. Mitt Romney
  5. John Edwards
  6. Ron Paul
  7. Dennis Kucinich
Truth is, I haven't actually made up my mind yet. Pretty sure it won't be McCain though. For an alternate view, I also took the presidential candidates quiz here. Here's how I scored:

No comments:

Verse of the Day