Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Randomness

I've decided to test drive a new meme today... so I give you Sunday Randomness! Will I be doing this every week? Maybe... not sure. Just trying it out for now. Of course, as is it just lacks something, so I've added a bit to it... you'll see what I mean.



randomness...feed your mind and your blog



Week of Jan 6.08
What is your favorite?...name one of each:

1. food?
chicken

2. book?
Bible

3. item of clothing?
eeyorepajamas

4. actor?
Johnny Depp

5. movie?
empire records

6. color?
blue

7. time of day?
night

8. season?
spring

9. holiday?
Christmas

10. animal?
rabbits OR dogs



Well that was fun. 'Till next time...




1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

hi hun, great blog! and great answers...johnny depp is my fav too.
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Verse of the Day