Sunday, December 30, 2007

Link to me!

Well, I figured it was time I do this, so here goes... I've had a person or two ask if I had any buttons or banners they could use to link to my site, so I figured I'd better get on the ball and make a few! Please host these on your own server, and direct the links to my main page. Thanks!


80 x 15:
bun-girl mini button

60 x 60:
rainbow bun

125 x 125:
bungirl entrecard


I'll upload more as I come up with them, but that ought to get it started for now... Also, this post will now be available at all times from my homepage by simply clicking "Link to Me" just below the header.

Thanks to all!

2 comments:

Laice said...

left a link over at http://laice.wordpress.com

Mharms said...

hi..your blog is cool..i linked u in mine.hope it's ok.

Verse of the Day