Wednesday, January 09, 2008

dNeero on TV/Entertainment



So, here were the questions:

1. Which tech company creates the brightest future?
I answered Google. No real surprise there. I LOVE Google. They consistently come up with top-quality applications, then they give them out for free. What's not to love?

2. What do you think of these prime time TV shows?
Prime time TV is not my favorite thing in the world. Most of the shows are just horrid, imho. I want to watch Moonlight, but I never remember when it's on. I'll probably catch it on DVD when NetFlix has it. I should also qualify my answer about Heroes -- I don't currently watch it. I've watched Season One, and a couple of the episodes from Season Two, but that's it. All in all though, I do like the concept and execution of the series. It's much better than your standard prime time fare.

3. If each of these sports events were being run at the exact same time, which one would you watch?
I don't like watching sports on TV. If I was given tickets to my choice of major sporting events, I'd go, but I wouldn't choose any of these. I'd pick Stanley Cup Finals every time. Hockey's about the only sport that actually interests me at all. And even then, I have to be at the game, not watching it on TV.

4. Which holiday do you like best?
Not sure how this question got into this list, but Christmas is, and always has been, my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Verse of the Day