Thursday, January 31, 2008

Contest: Giving Away Half the Loot

This post will remain at the top of my blog until the contest is over. Please scroll down for newer posts.

Those of you who have been paying attention will note that on Christmas Day I announced that I intend to share some of the proceeds from my JoeTech win. What better way than to run my own contest??? I've decided to give you folks plenty of opportunities to win, so this contest will run through the end of January. Here are the ways to earn entries:

  • Blog about this contest with a link to this post (10 entries)
  • Blog separately about any other post on this blog (10 entries)
  • Blog separately about my games blog (10 entries)
  • Have an ad approved* to run on my EntreCard widget (10 entries)
  • Comment on this post (1 entry)
  • Comment on another post on this blog (1 entry)
  • Comment on my games blog (1 entry)
Leave me a comment listing all of the items you have completed and links to them (where appropriate) or just a link to your blog if you are only leaving comments or advertising. If you do not have the EntreCard widget displayed on your blog when I check, you will be disqualified. (This is how I will be sending out the credits) Each item can only be done once during the contest period for entries. All comments must be relevant to the post on which they are made. Spam comments will be deleted and not awarded any entries. On the February 1st I will draw one entry to win 500 EntreCard credits and send them to the winner. Simple, huh? Well, get to it!

*note: not all ads that apply will be approved. If you apply and are turned down, I will give you half credit -- 5 entries.

UPDATE 1/30/08: Tomorrow's the LAST DAY folks, get those entries in soon!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you approve my entrecard advertisement!thanks!

happy new year!!!cheers!

BunGirl said...

Yup, you're approved. That's 10 entries for you!

Anonymous said...

I would be delighted to advertise on your site again!

BunGirl said...

Approved!

Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping through Entrecard. It's fun joining blog contests. :)

BunGirl said...

Sorry Ederic, I couldn't find the Entrecard widget on your site. Let me know if you put it up there before the contest ends.

Anonymous said...

I am off to apply to advertise on your site! :-)

BunGirl said...

Approved!

Anonymous said...

Entering this contest - and I've just submitted my card on Entrecard.

There's a contest to win 500 entrecard credits on my blog if you're interested.

Thanks!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Hey!

Quick question... why did you decide to change you Entrecard category? Just wondering... I guess you might get a better click through rate in a smaller category... I've often thought of switching mine to Religion and spirituality, too. For now I seem to be OK in parenting and family.

BunGirl said...

You're both approved!

BunGirl said...

In answer to your question, I just felt like the "personal diary" was too broad... I wanted something more descriptive. I'm still not sure I fit in the religion and spirituality group, but until I come up with something better, that's where I guess I'll be.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post your blog contest information at MyBlogContest.com let more people know it.

Submit and find blog contests, sweepstakes, giveaways and free stuff at MyBlogContest.com

Stacey Moore said...

great giveaway!! thanks!!

BunGirl said...

That's one entry for each of you. Remember, you can still earn more for any of the things on the list!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Have blogged about the contest here:
http://contestime.blogspot.com/2008/01/entrecard-giveaway-11.html

All the best!

BunGirl said...

Thanks -- got your entries on the list!

Anonymous said...

We found your blog through e-card and we want to share how much we enjoy your writing. Have a NICE day.

BunGirl said...

Thank you for the compliment! I've got your entry logged.

Anonymous said...

blogged at :
http://www.indocontest.com/2008/01/21/win-500-entrecard-credits/
Cheers.....

BunGirl said...

Your entries are on my list, indo. Thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

here is my entry

http://web20blogger.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-contest-bun-girl-for-500-entrecard.html

and email is romeuy777 [@] gmail dot com

BunGirl said...

Thanks Rome, you're on the list.

Anonymous said...

I blogged your contest on this post:

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/01/saturday-119-edition-of-contest-galore.html

BunGirl said...

Thanks Laura -- your entries have been logged.

Verse of the Day