Thursday, February 28, 2008

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match!

I'm posting a quiz on a Thursday this week because tomorrow is the Blog365 official day of rest. It's the one day this year where participants are not supposed to blog, so I'm doing all my Friday stuff a day early.

Hey, look: it's another political quiz! Stole this one from Princess Jami. Sad, isn't it, that the best match is at 45%? Also sad that it's McCain, but not that surprising really. I'll probably end up voting for him anyway, lesser of two evils and whatnot... And I'm pretty sure he's the only hope the republicans have of keeping Obama and Clinton out. Also, I'm not sure that I even know who Mike Gravel is... but I'm NOT voting for him if he got the same score as Obama.

45%

John McCain

Republican Sr Senator (AZ);
2000 Primary Candidate for President
38%

Mike Huckabee

Republican AR Governor
20%

Ron Paul

Republican Representative (TX-14);
Libertarian nominee for President in 1988
15%

Mike Gravel

Former Senator (AK)
15%

Barack Obama

Democratic Jr Senator (IL);
previously State Senator
13%

Hillary Clinton

Democratic Jr Senator (NY);
former First Lady



No comments:

Verse of the Day