Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rabbit Rescue with Amy Sedaris

This is just the cutest ad, even if it is for Microsoft... Thanks to Joy from WildRescue for finding it!



Also, another dNeero survey:



I've been dreaming a lot more often lately than I normally do. Which is odd, because I haven't been getting all that much sleep. Correlation? Possibly. Anyway, the dream I described in the survey is the one I woke up from this morning. I blame it on two things:
  1. I recently reread Twilight. It ends with a scene from Bella's prom.
  2. I recently had to try on a prom dress. Long story short, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in June and my sister picked a prom dress from Deb shop for us to wear.
So, no deep hidden meanings there. Sorry!

1 comment:

Jan said...

What an adorable ad. I think I'll buy a Microsoft comp...oh, wait, I already did.

I'd buy anything with bunnies in it.

Verse of the Day