Monday, February 04, 2008

Introducing Musical Mondays

As lots of you may already know, I am (and always have been) very into my music, and I like sharing it with people. To that end, I've decided to start something new. I'm calling it Musical Mondays. Every Monday I will post a song that I'm currently listening to, and the lyrics that go with it. Then, I'll create a Pandora station based on that song and post the name and title of the first five songs that come up there. I'm sure there are probably already 50 memes (or more!) out there called Musical Monday, it's not a terribly original name, but if anyone would like to join me, please leave a link in the comments. I love to see and hear what others are listening to too! Hey look, there's even a button you can use to link back!

So, for my first Musical Monday, Ive chosen "Work" by Jars of Clay. It's one of my favorite songs and also one that I can never manage to get out of my head.

Here's the lyrics:

Work Lyrics


Here's the song:


The Pandora station started out with:
  1. You Are Holy by Caleb Rowden
  2. Sink Or Swim by Sanctus Real
  3. Until I See You Again by Mark Schultz
  4. Hang On by Mainstay
  5. Wait For Love by Not The Joneses


In other news, I'm participating in Mystery Topic Challenge #7. The topic has been announced. If you'd like to join me, head on over to the MTC Blog to find out all about it.

No comments:

Verse of the Day