Friday, February 08, 2008

Entrecard: Above the Fold

Catnip Corner has tagged me for a meme... Here's the rules:

  • Create a post on your blog that links back to this post, so people will know where the Meme came from and who tagged you.
  • Tag 8 bloggers not mentioned in this post, but only those that display their Entrecard widget above the fold.
  • Leave a comment on this post with a link to the post you created on your blog.
And Here's the eight bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Ain't That Sweet
  2. Grump-a-Moose
  3. Dandelions and Daydreams
  4. Angelika
  5. On the Horizon
  6. Bebo Author
  7. Steve Robbo's Stuff
  8. The Truth IN Context
Have fun guys, and thanks for making your Entrecard easy to find!

1 comment:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

HEY - Thanks for the TAG! I'll get my 8 posted soon. I was tagged early on for my OTHER blog, too. It's great for some link love!

Have a great weekend!

Verse of the Day