Monday, February 25, 2008

Musical Mondays: Anthem

This week I chose one of my favorite girl power tunes: Anthem by Superchick. Here's the song and lyrics, conveniently together thanks again to YouTube:

Here's what Pandora spit out for me:
  1. Contact by The Benjamin Gate
  2. Far Away by By The Tree
  3. It's On by Superchick
  4. Wake the Regiment by The Wedding
  5. The Noise by Jessie Daniels

Oddly enough, I actually know and enjoy three of those songs, and four of the artists.

Your turn!

4 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Romeo & Juliet! :-)

The Moose said...

Well, I finally used the best band of all time for a song

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a powerful song, I'm surprised to admit that brought tears to my eyes.

BunGirl said...

Yeah, it's one of those that speaks volumes without really saying all that much... glad you liked it!

Verse of the Day