Thursday, February 07, 2008

123 - A Meme as Simple as Do Re Mi

I found this meme on The Habitation of Justice, and decided to do it. So, here goes.

  • Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
  • Find Page 123.
  • Find the first 5 sentences.
  • Post the next 3 sentences.
  • Tag 5 people.
Nearest book: a book of Kakuro puzzles... that won't work. Just under it: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

I purposefully lumped myself in with the youngsters, trying to make it clear that I preferred Jacob.
"That's Sam -- he's nineteen," he informed me.
"What was that he as saying baout the doctor's family?" I asked innocently.
So, there ya go. If you wanna know what that's all about, you'll just have to read the book. It's vampire fiction, but it's written for the pre-teen market, so nothing too scary or bloody or whatnot.



Now, as for the tagging. I'm not a big fan of telling anyone what they should or should not post on their blog. So, I'm tagging the first five people who read this post and think it sounds like fun. Just make sure you leave me a comment so I can go read what you've posted!

4 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Me! Me! The phone books aren't quite what we're looking for, here. Hm.
I'll have to do this at home. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your site. I've tagged you for an Entrecard meme. You can get details at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Thanks
Chris

Frank said...

Thanks for the plug! It was actually an interesting meme. :-D

Princess Jami said...

Okay, I put my 123 post up. :-)

Verse of the Day