Sunday, February 03, 2008

Puppy Bowl Sunday

Just wanted to take a minute to remind my readers that today an incredibly important sporting event will play on TV screens across the country. There's already plenty of betting going on for the MVP of the game, and serious fans have their favorites all picked out from the starting line-up, but I think I'm going with Bingo, the American Staffordshire Terrier/ American Pit Bull Mix. What, you thought I was talking about that other game? Please! This guy is gonna be much more entertaining than anything they'll have at the University of Phoenix Stadium.

6 comments:

Most Prepossessing said...

I was just watching that... It's too cute!

Jan said...

Actually my dogs love watching football. We all curl up together and it is the only time I let them have any junk food.

BunGirl said...

I have a feeling that your dogs may prefer the snacks to the actual game, but that's just a hunch... (I know mine do!)

Princess Jami said...

Beloved LOVES the Puppy Bowl. Not as much as the Super Bowl, but he enjoys watching the puppies frolicking around when he flips over during dumb commercials on the other game. This year's pups were quite lively.

Anonymous said...

I watched that after the game, I thought it was hilarious and the one puppy being called out of the game for splashing the water on the field lol Tooo funny.

Anonymous said...

In a house full of males, there is a huge war over switching to puppy bowl instead of commercials, glad they run it later too, love it!

Verse of the Day