Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Seven #131

Sunday_Seven


This week's question was kind of fun to research:

Name up to seven license plate designs available in your state that you’d consider for your car.
You can check out all of the Texas special plates here, but this is a list of the seven I would choose. I pick them based not only on the look of the plates, but also what they support.

  1. The first would have to be the Animal Friendly plate:
    Animal Friendly
  2. Texas Parks and Wildlife Conservation - Bluebonnets:
    Parks and Wildlife Conservation Bluebonnet
  3. God Bless America:
    god bless america
  4. Urban Forestry:
    Urban Forestry
  5. Fight Terrorism:
    fight terrorism
  6. United We Stand:
    United We Stand
  7. and finally, Texas Reads:
    texas reads

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

Oooh, I like this one! Unfortunately, I have a lot of boring license plates to choose from! hee
1. Columbine plate
2. Kids First
3. Support the Troops
4. U.S. Air Force Commemorative
5. Raptor
6. Italian American
7. University of Northern Colorado alumni, even though I don't qualify for it. I like the bear. And I was there for a year and a half!

Verse of the Day