Monday, March 03, 2008

Musical Mondays: Lukey/Lukaloney

Having just spent the weekend at Irish Fest, I had to choose something with an Irish feel to it. This particular one is off one of my favorite albums, a compilation featuring the Chieftans sitting in for informal live sessions with various celtic groups in Canada. I'm not a big fan of the slower versions of this song, but this particular version is amazing. You can't help but feel happy listening to this! Anyway, here's the song:



Here's the lyrics:


Lukey Lyrics

Pandora gave me:
  1. Never Lived at All by Ellis Paul
  2. Very Fine Funeral by Eddie From Ohio
  3. Julie by Jens Lekman
  4. Three Of Us In A Boat by Jackopierce
  5. Pecan Pie by Golden Smog

3 comments:

The Moose said...

I was so glad you didn't use my song this week

Princess Jami said...

Oops. I forgot about the Pandora part. Heh. In the meantime, you can see what I have up. :-)

Princess Jami said...

Oh, and I think that's why I like so much Irish music, because it's full of bounce and cheer, even if the words aren't as cheerful. :-)

Verse of the Day