Friday, January 19, 2007

IF -- super hero

Wow! An Illustration Friday post actually posted on Friday???

Yeah, I'm taking the easy way out again. The theme is "super hero" and my favorite super hero of all time is Wolverine. I've been a fan LONG before the movies were even thought of, and years ago I used to regularly sketch from comic books, so I decided to dust off my old sketch books and find something to post here. I think my favorite sketch of Wolverine is this one:

Wolverine


I just love that he's relatively calm and quiet. Looks like an average guy even. Kinda like a super hero's day off. LOL


Note: I had to scale this down pretty far for it to fit the blog. If you'd like to see a larger version, it's here.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I wish my old sketch books looked that good.

BunGirl said...

LoL -- I just wish my current stuff did. You could say I'm a bit rusty these days... Thanks for the comment though!

Typed out said...

Love your sketch. Have added your site to my favourites.

Thanks for dropping by my site - maybe it is angel's wings and not fairy's (still not sure though)

Verse of the Day