Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IF -- 80's

Ok, the first site I ever started, years ago, was a site for those cartoon doll thingies that were all over the internet at the time. I wasn't any good at making them, and the site was pretty pitiful, but it's still there if you want to see it. No promises about any of the links still working or whatever.

So what on earth does this have to do with Illustration Friday??? Well, this week's theme reminded me of a doll I did back then for my sister. Sooo... I'm taking the lazy way out and just reposting it. Please remember this was quite some time ago when I was still using MS Paint as my main graphics program... LOL

Anyway, here it is. Not sure what about it makes me think of the 80s really. Maybe it's the colors?

80s


OH! And I am supposed to always link back to the creator of the base, so here's her site. Not sure if it's still functional or not because it apparently doesn't work on FireFox, but I'm supposed to link back, so I am.

No comments:

Verse of the Day