Friday, February 04, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings 2/4/05

I just realized this morning that I hadn't done my mutterings for the week.
So, without further ado...

  1. Coroner:: death
  2. Mystify:: flabbergast
  3. Corroborate:: agree
  4. Misinterpret:: confusion
  5. Humorless:: bland
  6. Calculus:: math
  7. Eye for an eye:: vengeance
  8. CPR:: EMT
  9. Stitched:: Lilo
    (couldn't help it!)
  10. Facility:: room


Here's hoping the code works this time, cause this'll be an awfully ugly
post if it doesn't!!!

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

These were really funny, today. :-) I liked the death counter link and the EMT one made me giggle. Misheard lyrics are ALWAYS funny. :-) It's probably entirely inappropriate, but that hotel name prompted me to snicker. It looks like a pretty place, though.

BunGirl said...

Jami,

The Hotel always makes me snicker too, then silently wish that I should find some reason to be there!

Verse of the Day