Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doodles

While surfing, I came across a doodling challenge on doodlage.com. Since I used to drive my teachers mad with the doodling in the margins on just about everything I ever turned in, and I still tend to scrawl little doodles in the appointment book at work unless I am very careful not to, I figured I could do this one in my sleep. Doodling is harder when you're actually trying to do it. It's like someone telling you not to picture a pink elephant. Until someone tells you NOT to picture a pink elephant, you have no trouble not doing so. But the harder you concentrate on not picturing it, the more it becomes impossible. Likewise, trying to draw without drawing anything in particular, is kind of difficult... Though it wouldn't be difficult if I wasn't trying. Anyway, here's what I came up with:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would totally hang that last one in my house

Verse of the Day