Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's not all about me!

I read this today,and it made me realize something. Many of you know that Moose has been looking for a new job lately as the company he works for is likely going under. We have been specifically been praying that he find one before the end of this month so that he won't have to go on a business trip to California and leave me here alone. I don't do well when he is gone. Having never lived alone, I find it impossible to sleep without anyone else in the house. I become a nervous bundle of panic and stay up all night watching TV with every light in the place on and my cell phone in hand just in case someone cuts the phone lines and then breaks into the house. Overactive imagination? No... not me! But Bryan over at Spare Change made me realize the very same thing he realized in Alamogordo. It's not about me! So, I have a new prayer request. Please pray that Moose will find the job God wants him to be in, and that it will come in God's time, not ours, and He will grant me the courage to lean on Him while Moose is away if the business trip happens as currently scheduled. Oh, yeah, and that THIS TIME the lesson will sink in, 'cause it obviously hasn't so many times before...

Note: Link should now be working. Sorry!


No comments:

Verse of the Day