Friday, September 24, 2004

Russian update

I meant to post an update yesterday, since Princess Jami asked about Russia, but I just didn't get around to it.

Anywho, support raising for my upcoming Russian mission trip is going better than I had expected. We really haven't done any followup yet, just sent out some support letters, but we already have over 3/4 of our funds raised. Our community group is having a garage sale on the 2nd to raise support for us and another member of the group who will also be going to Russia, so prayers for that would of course be appreciated. There are other members of the team who haven't yet been as successful in their funding, so that's another way you could pray for us. There is also some question as to whether or not Moose will have a job to come back to. If anyone is interested in a more in depth prayer list, feel free to email me (hmelton at sbcglobal dot net) or let me know in the comments to this post (don't forget to leave me your email addy!).

Thanks to all who have already helped us out with prayers and with funding!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! :-) I was wondering about that all weekend, so I'm really glad to hear that things are going so well for you guys. Praise the Lord, indeed.

Princess Jami

Verse of the Day