Monday, August 23, 2004

Russia

Ok, so in October I will be going on my first ever missions trip. It's a week long trip to Ekaterineberg, Russia to teach English to Russian university students. Cool things about this trip are:
  • The lessons are based on the parables of Christ. How awesome is that?!?
  • The students attending will already know quite a bit of English, so we'll be able to talk to them without the use of a translator.
  • There is a group for Campus Crusade that is already stationed over there and will be helping any of the students who maybe want to learn more about "this Jesus thing" do so.
  • I mean, come on! It's a missions trip! To Russia!

Ok, in case you can't tell, I'm maybe just a smidgen excited about this. I really believe that God is going to move in a mighty way in Russia, and I am soooo glad to have the privilege to be a part of that. So, if all of you would please pray for myself and my hubby, we would most certainly honored. If you would like to contribute to this endeavor financially, please e-mail me. But mostly just pray, cause as much as I am pumped about this, I know I need to do a ton of preparing for this.


No comments:

Verse of the Day