Thursday, November 29, 2007

Entrecards

You may notice a new widget to the right. Yup, Zybron has reviewed another great idea that seems to be worth a try... (that guy's always got good stuff. you should bookmark him.) So, I now have an Entrecard. What's an Entrecard you ask? Well, it's kinda like a business card for the web. When you visit a site that subscribes, you can leave behind your card, and let the site owner know you were there. Then, when other folks visit you, they can do the same. You earn credits for every card you leave (IE, for visiting other entrecard sites). You can then pay those credits to other bloggers to advertise on their blogs. Within about ten minutes of signing up, I already have an advertiser -- Hi there Daisy! Of course, you have complete control over who can and can't advertise on your site, so you'll never find yourself linked to something you find objectionable. The price of an advertisement is set in direct proportion to the entrecard traffic that site gets, so some sites are cheaper to advertise with than others. Also, you can transfer credits between sites easily, so you can always gift them to friends (or even sell them if you so choose). Oh, and if you let me know that you've signed up for Entrecard by leaving me a comment with your link, I'll be sure to stop by your site.

4 comments:

PersonalAssist247 said...

Hi Bungirl, thanks for dropping by:) Nice site you have here!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up with them and found your site! Keep up the good work ;)

Daisy said...

Hi there BunGirl! I was glad to discover your site.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, it surely looks interesting. Many thanks for the tip, and I think I'll try it out.

Verse of the Day