Got this one from Jayne of "A Light in the Dark"
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Grumpamoose. He almost always does.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Umm... I was on the internet. Where I always am. Probably, I was either checking email or working on my blog.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Hmm... Bunches of stuff. New house. (or was that 2005? I need more coffee) Pet stuff. Unemployed (intentionally). Russia. Probably a whole lot more really, but I can hardly remember last week, let alone last year!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Get in this house right now!" (Donovan has a habit of wanting to play "you can't catch me" in the morning)
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Still working on my first cuppa.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
silver and white
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch on Friday. Grump gets to do all the paying on the weekends.
9. Where were you last night?
See question #2. Actually, last night I went to church. But after that, see question #2.
10. What color is your front door?
Kind of a dusty teal.
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet or in a clay flower pot in the kitchen.
12. What’s the weather like today?
I donno -- let's see... According to the weather channel, it's sunny and 66. Sounds about right. I concur.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Best? There is no best! They're all yummy!!! If I had to choose one, I guess it would be Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry's. But really, I like variety and it depends on my mood.
14. What excites you?
Lots of stuff really. I guess number one right now would be hearing all the good news coming from my friends in Russia.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes. Perpetually it seems. I don't ever want it to be short, but it grows sooo fast!
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yup. But not by too much.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really. Most people say I don't talk enough.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
The what? Just kidding. I know that the OC is a tv show, but I couldn't honestly tell you what it's about or name any of the characters. I just don't watch much tv.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Hmm... I bet I do, but I can't think of anyone right now.
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be, and I usually succeed.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘E’.
I don't honestly think I have any friends who start with E.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘R’.
Does my boss qualify? Her name's Rhonda. If not, I'd have to go with Rodney, though I haven't seen or talked to him since Russia.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Text messages? I don't do text messages. Phones are for making calls. Computers are for typing messages. Never the two should meet.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Prolly Grump. Sorry honey, I just don't hang out with that many rude people.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Working on a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries right now.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Umm... I AM married. So, unless something tragic happens to Grump, that'd be a no.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Stranger Than Fiction (for the third time -- I'm not a Will Ferrell fan, but I LOVE that movie!)
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Umm... yeah. I like most people. Easy to please, that's me.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
I plead the 5th. I don't like to talk about that because it's not what most people assume it is.
36. Did you cry today?
Nope. I'm not big on the crying.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Hmm... Cause Jayne posted it and I figured I'd give it a go.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
The first five people who read this and think it's interesting enough to add to their own blog. (Please link back folks)