Two names I go by:
- Holly (my real name)
Two things I am wearing right now:
- A Creative Memories t-shirt. (yes, I am a consultant)
- Purple Mickey Mouse capris. (pj pants -- because I can, that's why)
- to be evenly yoked
- surf the net
- play with my pets
- a nice sewing table so I can actually have room to work on all the projects I want to do
- a bigger, funner, cooler rat cage for my girls. Maybe one like this.
Just two??? Are they kidding??? Ok... here are two from my childhood...
- Goldfish: Fush and Goldie. These are the earliest pets that were actually mine. I count them as one, because lets face it, caring for one goldfish is exactly the same as caring for two, with the exception of quantity of food.
- A cat named Kit Kat. This was the first and last cat I ever had because I found out that I am horribly, deathly allergic. Also, I'm pretty sure this cat was pure evil. She would jump up on my sister's head and dig in claws and teeth every time she tried to hold her. She loved to hide under my Mom's bed and shred her stockings as she put them on in the morning. The final straw was when she hopped up in a chair, turned to face us, and peed all over an afghan my grandmother had made for my sisters dolls. Mysteriously, she ran away shortly thereafter.
- Signed WildRescue up for eventful. (Slightly OT, if you're in the Dallas area, our president is offering a class on rehabbing baby cottontails. Details at either of the links above.)
- Re-installed a bunch of stuff on my computer. I'm still in recovery mode (figuratively, not the actual Windows recovery mode) from the crash. I keep finding more and more stuff (like Adobe this afternoon) that I need to redownload. SUCH a pain.
- Grumpamoose (former contributer to this blog, and my hubby)
- hot dog (lunch)
- pasta (dinner)
Two people I talked to last:
- my hubby
- the manager of the Lewisville PetSmart (to set up an adoption event)
- writing (I promise!)
- trying to catch up on the ton of email still sitting in my inbox from when my comp was down
Two favorite beverages:
- coffee (or anything remotely resembling it -- even instant will do in a pinch)
- tea -- preferably a bizarre new flavor that most people have never heard of. I'm much more adventurous with my tea than almost anything else.