Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I <3 Hank's

Ok, for those of you who were not lucky enough to have grown up in the Philly area and who have missed out on such things as Hank's and Herr's, you probably won't appreciate the beauty of the information I am about to divulge. World Market now has Hank's!!! And not just the rootbeer either. We got a 12 pack "variety" with rootbeer, black cherry, vanilla cream, and orange cream. And for like half the price on the website. So, if you know and love Hank's (as I do), go check your local World Market. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go anyway, and try it. Even if you don't like Root Beer. It tastes nothing like what you're used to. Seriously. Try it.

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

Cost Plus is AWESOME. Their European goodies selection makes me feel better about not being anywhere near Germany when a craving for German snacks pops up. :-)

Maybe I will go there today, and pick up this "Hank's" that you are talking about... ;-)

Verse of the Day