Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Never Again!!!!" Well maybe just once more...

Maybe it is my natural cynicism, or maybe because I know the depths of this that reside in my own heart too well, but I am very rarely surprised anymore when I encounter yet more evidence of human depravity. So little am I surprised that when I read this article (Hat Tip to Rod Dreher in the Dallas Morning News Blog) that I realized that I haven't seen as many disabled children out and about as I did even 10 years ago. And

Much has been written and said that is far more profound and more compelling about the modern day holocaust that is abortion, and yet when I hear about the various nuances of the murder of the generations, it makes me sick to see how far down Martin Niemöller's slippery slope we have come as a society.

And off in the distance, I increasingly hear the strains of Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles.....

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

This is scary and sickening, at the same time. Ick.

Verse of the Day