Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What is wrong with this picture?

You know, if I were to walk into any prison in America and suggest that the inmates on Death Row be denied food, water and medical care, I'd find myself at the top of the list for every civil rights group out there. Yet, somehow, in his infinate wisdom, a judge in Florida has the right to order just that for a special needs woman who hasn't (as far as anyone knows) ever broken a single law!

Too many people have posted too much about the Terri Schiavo situation, so I'm not going to go on and on about it. I will just say that I think it is criminal and that they should lock up BOTH the husband and the judge. Talk about inhumane!

Two places to go for real info about Terri:

Terri's Fight
Blogs for Terri

No comments:

Verse of the Day