Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Musical Mondays: Beach

Sorry for the late post this week!
This week's theme is "beach" and my first thought of course was the Beach Boys, but since I just used them a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go with something else. Now then, those of you who know me know that I don't drink, so for me to pick a tune that's basically about alcohol is a bit out of character. My defense is that I loved "Margaritaville" long before I was old enough to understand any of the lyrics or to know what a Margarita is. So here ya go: (Apologies for the quality of the video, it was the best one I could find.) Lyrics: Jimmy Buffett Lyrics Margaritaville Lyrics Pandora's Picks:
  1. Barometer Soup by Jimmy Buffett
  2. Silp Slidin' Away by Paul Simon
  3. Best Of My Love by The Eagles
  4. I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song by Jim Croce
  5. Cheeseburger In Paradise by Jimmy Buffett
Odd that there are so many songs on this list from the original artist, no? Anyway, if you're playing along this week, don't forget to add your link to the list below!

No comments:

Verse of the Day