This week the theme is Mom, so of course, I wanted to pick a song that my Mom would like. A few months back, I introduced her to Pandora radio and she created her own station. She started out with the duo Ferrante & Teicher, and added in other tunes as she liked, to come out with a station that is uniquely hers. So, I picked out the first song that came up on that station as my Musical Monday: Laura by Erroll Garner. Enjoy!
Since this is just a piano instrumental, there are no lyrics to post. For the Pandora list, I decided to do something a little bit different. I simply chose the next five songs from Mom's station, and will list them here for you:
- My Favorite Things by George Shearing
- You Took Advantage of Me by John Eaton
- Soft Sounds by Henry Mancini
- Autumn in New York by Chet Baker
- Who Me? (live) by Count Basie