Monday, May 12, 2008

Musical Mondays: Mom



This week the theme is Mom, so of course, I wanted to pick a song that my Mom would like. A few months back, I introduced her to Pandora radio and she created her own station. She started out with the duo Ferrante & Teicher, and added in other tunes as she liked, to come out with a station that is uniquely hers. So, I picked out the first song that came up on that station as my Musical Monday: Laura by Erroll Garner. Enjoy!



Since this is just a piano instrumental, there are no lyrics to post. For the Pandora list, I decided to do something a little bit different. I simply chose the next five songs from Mom's station, and will list them here for you:
  1. My Favorite Things by George Shearing
  2. You Took Advantage of Me by John Eaton
  3. Soft Sounds by Henry Mancini
  4. Autumn in New York by Chet Baker
  5. Who Me? (live) by Count Basie
As always, if you're playing along, don't forget to post your link below!

No comments:

Verse of the Day