Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cookie Recipe

I was bored the other night, so I decided to bake. I don't bake very often, so when I do I like something fairly simple to make, so I can get to the good part (the eating) sooner. To that end, I found a great recipe that I thought I would share with everyone.

Cheesecake Cookies

Ingredients:
6 oz Cream Cheese
2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
2 cups sugar
2 cups flour

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter and cheese. Mix in sugar. Mix in Flour. Drop by the teaspoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.


How's that for easy? To make them seasonally appropriate, I also added orange food coloring (10 drops of red, 15 drops of yellow) and chocolate sprinkles.


2 comments:

Jayne d'Arcy said...

oh wow! those look good and sound so rich!

BunGirl said...

Surprisingly, they're not really all that rich. Richer than your average choc. chip, but your teeth and/or stomach don't hurt after eating a couple.

Verse of the Day