Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bun-Girl's Shop

Ok, I've been meaning to do this for quite some time. No reason not to, really. So, here goes: I have now opened a Cafe Press shop. so far just one design, but please go take a look! I'm sure I will be adding other offerings soon. Do I honestly expect anyone to order one of my items? Not really. But hey, now I can make my own t-shirts... ;-)

BTW, I have recently decided that I really need to get back into drawing, painting, collage, etc. This was inspired by a dear friend of mine who is now attending art school. Who knows if this will last or not... but it is what it is. The bunny in my shop and the collage I did for I-Fri are a result of this resolution.

**Update 9/7: there are now four different designs to chose from. Unfortunately, I can currently only do one design per item, but if there's a particular combo you're interested in, just let me know! Also, I am looking for ideas, so if you have a special request, email me (ddragongrl at gmail dot com) and I'll do my best!

No comments:

Verse of the Day