Monday, July 10, 2006

My new corporate heros

I've never really been drawn to Panasonic's brand, but with their new "Neuter Your Bunny" campaign, they've hooked me. I'm still not sure I understand the connection between batteries and rabbit reproductive health, but I don't really care why they're doing this. Neuter/spay campaigns always tend to start and end with cats and dogs. While that's all fine and good, the rest of us have to try to publicize our info via the grass roots method. Now, to have a large company put their voice behind such a cause is certainly cause for celebration! So, if you're in the market for long-life, disposable batteries, please check out the new Oxyrides, and hey, here's a coupon while you're at it. Can't find them in your area? Here's a list of stores. And while you're at it, take a moment to thank them for their donation to HRS and their work toward healthier, happier bunnies for us all!

No comments:

Verse of the Day