- Requirements :: Rules (this movie was on recently... couldn't believe Grump had not seen the whole thing before!)
- Pizza :: Hawaiian
- Dating :: Over it
- Issue :: Problem
- Sharp :: Tongue
- Distinguish :: Tuxedo (okay, this is more in relation to the word distinguished, but that's the first thing I thought of...)
- Remote :: Control
- Felony :: Arrest I don't know if this was a felony or not -- just what popped into my head.
- Exercise :: Gym
- Choose :: Pick
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Ok, so I recently got a new toy... An Olympus E-500 to be exact. This is the first shot I have taken, and I gotta say I am amazed at the clarity! I guess I really didn't know what I was missing before. So now, I gotta teach myself how to use the darned thing. I've always gone with the point-and-shoot method before, but I took a class on digital photography at the Creative Memories convention I attended way back when, and since then have wanted to try for more. So, here goes! Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more pictures soon! (After I get through the fun of reading the manual... this may take a while!)
Monday, July 17, 2006
Ok, so I missed last week -- not the first time!
- Video :: Games
- Fantasy :: Final
- Homework :: Highschool
- Crush :: Ice
- Late :: Schedule
- Husband :: Grumpamoose!
- Soccer :: Mom
- Wine :: tasting (for the record, I don't drink, but Wild Rescue used to host wine tastings as fund raisers.)
- Before :: After
- Romantic :: Candlelight Note: I wanted to link to some kind of how-to article on digital photography by candlelight, but couldn't find one! So, you got my favorite candle store instead.
Friday, July 14, 2006
You Are A Chestnut Tree
You are a born diplomat with a well developed sense of justice.
And even though you're impressive and intimidating, you're also fun to be around.
You can be irritated easily, and you sometimes act superior.
Nevertheless, you are sensitive of others feelings and very loyal.
Sometimes you feel misunderstood and are fiercely close to those who know you best.
thx to Jami... This is surprisingly accurate for me... LOL!
Monday, July 10, 2006
I've never really been drawn to Panasonic's brand, but with their new "Neuter Your Bunny" campaign, they've hooked me. I'm still not sure I understand the connection between batteries and rabbit reproductive health, but I don't really care why they're doing this. Neuter/spay campaigns always tend to start and end with cats and dogs. While that's all fine and good, the rest of us have to try to publicize our info via the grass roots method. Now, to have a large company put their voice behind such a cause is certainly cause for celebration! So, if you're in the market for long-life, disposable batteries, please check out the new Oxyrides, and hey, here's a coupon while you're at it. Can't find them in your area? Here's a list of stores. And while you're at it, take a moment to thank them for their donation to HRS and their work toward healthier, happier bunnies for us all!
Friday, July 07, 2006
I found a fun new tool! It's called Scrapblog and it's a great way to create scrapbook-like pages for your blog! Of course, it also helps that it's totally free and really easy to use. You can embed the "scrapblog" directly into your page, but unfortunately it kinda throws off my format, so to see my first creation, you'll have to view it at the site. If any of you folks who are better at HTML than I am have any suggestions to shrink this down to half-size when embedded, I'd love to hear them! And yes, I have already tried adjusting height and width.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
- That :: This
- Fishbowl :: Lens
- Church :: NBC (not the network!)
- All about :: You (I use this phrase a lot...)
- Fist :: Punch
- Tagline :: Logo
- Agree :: Argue
- Leak :: Pipes -- I LOVE these commercials, even though I don't really approve of RX ads on TV... Still, the pipe guys are too cute! If anyone has a link to the actual spot (called internal plumbing) other than on pay sites, please let me know... I'd love to post it!!!
- Jessica :: Simpson (for the record... ick.)
- Superman :: movie